WET POUR SAFETY SURFACES
Playtop Wet Pour Rubber Safety Surface for Playgrounds
Playtop Safer Surfacing is Europe's leading wet pour play surface. It is designed for use in play areas and beneath children's play equipment and was devised to minimise the risk of injury to children who fall in playgrounds. Due to its long lasting properties, Playtop has also proved itself as a versatile surface for golf walkways and multi use games areas.
Playtop offers customers a surface that is:
- One of the safest surfacing types available
- Extremely durable and cost-effective
- Usable in all weathers
- Low maintenance
- Available in over 20 colours
- Vandal resistant
- Fast draining
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be contoured to create 3D shapes
- Able to incorporate fun and exciting graphics
- Resistant to abrasion, slipping, indentation and ignition
- Incredibly versatile.
The Playtop Standard
- Various thicknesses of Playtop have been tested in accordance with European (EN) and US (ASTM) Standards and awarded Critical Fall Height ratings up to 3 metres - the maximum permitted fall height of modern play equipment.
- The interlocking structure created by the large rubber granules of the base layer and the finer granules of the top layer - coupled with the adhesive power of special organic binders - gives Playtop immense strength and durability.
- Playtop can therefore be installed directly on a crushed stone foundation without a separate asphalt or concrete substructure, giving significant cost savings.
- Low first-cost, minimal maintenance and long life result in lower life-cycle cost.
- Rapid drainage through the coarse base layer prevents dangerous freezing in winter.
- Playtop offers outstanding resistance to abrasion, slipping, indentation and ignition.